How do I add someone to my British Airways booking?
British Airways allows passengers to add someone to their ticket when booking. The total number of passengers can go up to 9. A separate group travel booking will be made for more than nine people. Sometimes due to a sudden plan change or emergency, it becomes necessary to add a passenger to an existing booking, and then you get worried about whether the airline allows for it or not. British Airways does not allow adding someone to their reservation. Once the reservation has been confirmed, you cannot modify the passengers on the ticket. You can only make a new reservation for the additional passengers. Remember, you will only be able to make a reservation if there is seat availability. To make a new reservation, you need to create a new PNR; for this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the airline’s official website.
- Click on ‘book.’
- Next, click on ‘book a flight.’
- Enter the ‘to’ and ‘from’ destination, date of departure, no of passengers, etc.
- Click on ‘find a flight.’
- If seats are available, book the ticket.
- Pay the fare price.
- Get the ticket on your registered email id and phone number.
We hope you now have information on how to add someone to British Airways booking.