How can I get a refund from Air Arabia?
Recently, you canceled your Air Arabia flight ticket, and now you want to request a refund. For this, you look for how to get a refund from Air Arabia, so there are many ways by which you can easily get your refund, thus. To obtain it, track down the below content.
Get a refund via a request form
- Open the Air Arabia site on your search engine.
- Search for the manage booking and enter the booking reference number and last name,
- Continue to the find option, and search for the canceled flight you need to get a refund.
- Then, look for the refund option below the cancellation button,
- Tap on that option, the refund request form opens, there you need to enter all the requisite details
- Click on the submit button; further, you can bear the confirmation of submitting the request successfully.
What is the refund policy of Air Arabia?
- To request a full refund, you must cancel the flight ticket before 24 hours of booking, and if you make it after 24 hours, you will get a partial refund.
- Also, cancellations due to medical conditions will offer a full refund to you.
- You can cancel your flight up to 8 hours before departure without any cancellation fee. You will receive a credit for the full fare amount, which can be used for future flights.
- You can cancel your flight 24 hours before departure for a cancellation fee of AED 50 per passenger. You will attain Air Arabia refund request credit for the remaining fare amount, which can be used for future flights.
- You cannot cancel a Promo Fare. However, you can change your flight for a fee of AED 50 per passenger.
- If you are eligible for a refund, contact Air Arabia and provide proof of your flight cancellation. The refund will be provided to you within 7 to 10 business days.
- Cancellation fees are not refundable.
- Credits cannot be used to purchase Air Arabia Extra or Flexi fares.
- Credits must be used within one year of the date of issue.
How do I claim my Air Arabia refund?
To request a claim there are a few steps to claim your Air Arabia refund; for that, you must get through the below process.
Check your booking terms and conditions: Air Arabia does refund policy states an offer of a credit that can be used for future flights. Check your booking terms and conditions to see if you are eligible for a refund or a credit.
Gather your documentation: You must provide proof of your flight cancellation, such as an email from Air Arabia or a screenshot of your flight status. You may also need to provide your credit card information or bank account details to request a refund.
Contact Air Arabia: You can contact Air Arabia by phone, email, or through their website. When you contact them, provide your booking details and proof of your flight cancellation.
Wait for your refund: The processing time for refunds can vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for a refund to be processed. Contact Air Arabia again if you have not received your refund within 10 business days.
How long does it take to get a refund from Air Arabia?
The processing of Air Arabia refund time typically takes 7-10 business days. However, sometimes it will take longer time, which totally depends on the circumstances. For example, the processing time may be longer if you request a refund for a canceled flight due to weather.
Furthermore, you should contact Air Arabia again if you have yet to receive your Air Arabia refund money within 10 business days. When you contact them, provide your booking details and proof of flight cancellation.