How do I change my name on Air Europa?
Air Europa offers the change of a passenger name on a plane ticket whenever needed, but it is only available or permitted when the airlines allow it; otherwise, you won't be able to do it. However, if you are looking for how to get Air Europa to change the name on a ticket, check out the online method. You should consider the simple steps.
- Go to the Air Europa web portal. www.aireuropa.com
- Search for the "My Trips" option, tap on it,
- After that, you may add the booking code and the passenger's last name
- Tap on continue; after that, find the amended section, tap on the name change
- Request for it; if you are eligible to do this, proceed to continue to it.
- State the reason for the name change by adding the appropriate data or detailed documents.
- Confirm it by paying the name change fee, and get its confirmation on your linked device.
Air Europa name change policy
It is a must to have brief information about the Air Europa name change policy because it helps you know how you can access the name changes on your Air Europa ticket. Consequently, there are a few crucial points that you should consider.
- Air Europa offers non-transferable tickets; due to this, a traveler can't access to change the ticket holder's name.
- If you rectify your name before 24 hours of booking, it will be done for free.
- For name changing on Air Europa flights, it is a must to have the proper documentation.
- If you have any specific reason like divorce, marriage, or any legal things, show the entire document and proceed to change your name.
- You can do this if Air Europa permits you to make a name change.
- The airlines allow you to correct your spelling from your name's first, last, and middle letters without charge.
- You are not able to amend the name after check-in.
- For name changing after 24 hours of reservation, remember that the airline will take its appropriate fare.
- Also, Air Europa allows you to change a name online or contact them on SUMA telephone, Facebook, or Twitter without rectification charges.
How much does it cost to change the name of Air Europa?
Generally, there is no requirement to pay the Air Europa name change fees if you complete it within 24 hours of reservation. And after 24 hours, it will be charged according to your ticket fare flex.
How can I contact Air Europa for a name change?
Air Europa permits their passengers to make name changes from the ticket by communicating with the airline's person on call and social media.
Request a name change by calling customer service- The name change is available to you by contacting the agent at 1 (844) 415-3955. Soon, the airline agent will connect with you, tell you about changing your name on the Air Europa itinerary, share the essential details or documents, and get a confirmation in a few hours. Also, the Airline customer service agent is available to you all the time for 24 hours, so, you can connect with the airlines whenever you need their help.
Request for name change by calling the Air Europa SUMA- You can readily change the name of your ticket by calling the SUMA at 1 844 415 39 55 from 09:00 am to 9:00 pm from (Monday to Friday) while on (Saturday) you can call them from 09:00 am to 2:00 pm. After that, request the change of passenger name to Air Europa, you may share your ticket details with the appropriate documents, and the name change will be processed in a few hours.
Request for a name change on social media- You can directly request a name change through social media like Twitter or FaceBook free of cost. Thus, you can connect on Facebook or Twitter with an Air Europa person from 07:00 a.m. to 24:00 p.m. from (Monday to Friday) and on (Saturday and Sunday or bank and public holidays), you can get assistance from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.