A quick guide on the Latam flight cancellation process and policy
Latam Airline is the best that you can get all the services from them. If you want to cancel a flight ticket with Latam due to some reasons, you can do it online through the official website or contact the customer executive by phone call. Before making a flight cancellation you should know the Latam cancellation policy and save your money. The following cancellation policies are detailed below:
Latam Airlines' cancellation policy
- You can cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking without any charges, and if you cancel the flight after 24 hours, you have to pay Latam ticket cancellation charges.
- These cancellation policies are applicable if you purchase a flight ticket through an online booking site, a customer service phone number, or an airport kiosk.
- The cancellation charges depend on the routes, destination, time frame, etc.
- The no-show cost will be assessed against the passenger if the flight ticket is not canceled within the allotted time and after the flight has taken off.
How do I cancel a Latam flight reservation?
Following are the steps that you can use and cancel a Latam flight reservation:-
Cancel Latam Ticket Booking Online
- Visit the official website of Latam Airlines. https://www.latamairlines.com/
- You have to enter the credentials to log in to the account.
- Next, move to the "My Trip" section and click on the "Manage Your Trip" option. https://www.latamairlines.com/us/en/my-trips
- Enter all the details related to your flight booking such as "Reservation Code" and "Last name of passenger" and tap on the search button.
- Now, you will redirect to a new page where you can see all your bookings.
- After that, select the reservation want to cancel.
- Now you can cancel the Latam flight by clicking on the cancel flight button.
- Finally, your flight ticket will cancel, and you will receive the confirmation on your registered number and email address.
Cancel Latam reservation by phone call
Moreover, you can also use the Latam customer services phone number to cancel reservations. Dial the Latam toll-free number which is 1 (866) 435-9526 and follow the call IVR instructions and connect with real customer support to fix all the issues regarding canceling the Latam flight.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight to Latam?
If you have to cancel a flight ticket with Latam Airlines, then you have to pay some cancellation charges that are mentioned below:
- If you cancel the flight within the time frame, you don't have to pay any charges.
- If you cancel the flight between 90 to 31 days before departure of your flight, then you have to pay the 15% of your fare.
- When Latam cancels a flight ticket in less than 30 days, then the penalty charge is 29% of the fare.
Does Latam have a free cancellation?
Yes, Latam has free cancellation, but if the passengers cancel the Latam booking within 24 hours, then there are no charges applied, and if they fail to cancel the flight within the time frame, they have to make the payment.
Are Latam airline tickets refundable?
There is some condition that you have to follow to get a refund, and you have to request them earlier before canceling the Latam ticket reservation. You don't have to pay any charges if you request for refund before departure. If you request them 31- 90 days before departure, then there is a penalty of 15% that you have to pay. Lastly, if you request them 30 or fewer days before departure, then the penalty is 29%.
Can I cancel the Latam flight ticket within 24 hours of booking?
Of course, you can cancel the Latam flight within 24 hours of booking and without paying cancellation charges. According to the policy, you can cancel your flight ticket anytime, but if you cancel the flight after 24 hours of booking, then you have to pay the charges.
Hope that all the information that is mentioned above regarding how to cancel a flight with Latam will be beneficial for you. If there are any other issues, you can connect with customer services.