How can I cancel a Saudi Airlines flight?
Those who have planned their trip with Saudi Airlines but, due to unforeseen circumstances, have to look out for help to cancel Saudi Airlines flights. In these upcoming lines, you will learn about Saudi Airlines ticket cancellation policies and refunds, cancellation charges, and more.
Cancellations of flight tickets can be done in multiple ways, whether online or offline mode. You can choose at your convenience. If you want to cancel your Saudia flight online, then follow the discussed points to ease the process.
Cancel your Saudi Airlines ticket Online
- Visit saudia.com
- Choose the manage option from the reservation tab on the homepage.
- Enter your booking reference number and the last name of the passenger and proceed.
- The flight details will be displayed, and the change or cancel option will be found in the menus.
- Continue this process forward by selecting the passenger you wish to cancel.
- Submit your request and pay the cancellation fees if applicable, and you will get confirmation in your mail.
- As soon as you cancel your ticket, you should submit your claim for refund.
Contact Saudi Airlines for flight cancellation
You can cancel an airline ticket by dialing the Saudia customer service number (1-800-472-8342) on your phone. Choose the relevant option by pressing the buttons and speak to the representative to make a cancellation and refund claim. It is a quick way to cancel your ticket.
What is the cancellation policy for Saudi Airlines?
Saudi helps passengers who are not sure about their travel plans or, due to some emergency, they need to change plans and opt to cancel their ticket. Saudi Airlines cancellation policies are flexible to the traveler, so they can quickly learn. The rules for cancellation have been discussed below.
- The passengers can request to cancel their tickets online and offline.
- Travelers can easily cancel their reservations within 24 hours without an additional penalty fee.
- Travelers get a complete reimbursement in case of the sudden death of either a family member or the traveler himself. Saudi Airlines will not charge any cancellation fees.
- If the validity of the ticket is expired, Saudi Airlines may refuse to convey a refund.
How much is the cancellation fee for a Saudi Airlines ticket?
Depending on the unexpected circumstances, the charge can be in the range of $100-$500. Costs may differ for domestic and international flights. Saudi Airlines' cancellation charges and refund fees have been discussed below.
- Refunds for all adults, children, and infants will not be applicable for Saver fare types after two days of booking and two days before departure.
- For Adult Passengers with Basic Fare types, if they have requested the cancellation of the ticket having more than two days of departure, then a 103.5 SAR would be charged. If the ticket has less than two days of departure, then 126.5 SAR would be charged.
- For children passengers with a Basic plan, they get a 25% discount on the adult fee.
- For Flex tickets, passengers would be charged 92 SAR for the cancellation if they requested more than two days, and 115 SAR would be charged if they asked for less than two days of the flight’s departure.
- For children, passengers with a Flex plan get a 90% discount on the adult fee.
- All the fee includes 15% of VAT.
Does SAUDIA have 24 hours cancellation policy?
You have to cancel the ticket within 24 hours from the date of purchase. According to the Saudi Airlines 24 hours cancellation policy, they are bound to offer total compensation for your cancellation. If the passengers fail to cancel their flight within 24 hours, then they are still allowed to withdraw their ticket but in exchange for some applicable cancellation charges.
Does Saudi Airlines give refunds?
Yes, Saudi Airlines gives refunds only to those who are eligible according to Saudi Airlines cancellation policy and meet the criteria. The key points are as follows:
- If you have booked your ticket through Saudi official sales channels and cancel the booking through the same, then you can avoid the no-show fees during the process.
- Your refund will be credited by the original means of payment and can take up to 7-20 business days to process.