Air Europa allows you to change the flight in case your plan changes. You can visit the air Europa website to change your booking or speak to the reservation department. However, if you don't know how to proceed with the Air Europa flight change process, the steps given below are for your reference.
Change Air Europa flight ticket online
- Go to the official website of Air Europa and locate the manage your booking button.
- Under change flight, click on the tab, go to my booking.
- You need to provide a confirmation number/ booking reference and the surname.
- Click on search, and the booking dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Select the ticket you want to change, click on the flight change button.
- Make new date selection and destination as per the availability.
- Follow the instructions and clear payment to complete the change process.
Remember the procedure above you can follow for a ticket you purchase directly from the Air Europa website, contact center, or at the airport. It is not applicable for third-party bookings; in that case, only your travel agents can help you.
How much does it cost to change the date of your flight?
Air Europa Airlines allows you to change the booking up to 2 hours before departure by paying the flight change fee around $55. However, you can successfully skip the change fee by purchasing a travel protection premium of $ 20 at the time of booking. By doing this, you can make up to three changes free of cost.
What are the Air Europa flight change policy?
- Air Europa flight change policy applies to fare type and passengers irrespective of fare rule and service class selected.
- Air Europa's change flight policy doesn't apply to tickets you purchase through a travel agent or third-party online travel agencies.
- As per the Air Europa flight change policy, you can change the departure and arrival dates, unused or partially used tickets, only for parties mentioned in the Air Europa ticket booking PNR and within 72 of scheduled departure.
- Air Europa flight change policy applies to tickets purchased from the Air Europa booking portal, customer service, and Air Europa ticketing desk counter.
- You can not change the name on the ticket once the ticket is confirmed and issued. Only the name correction up to three characters is allowed without incurring any air Europa name change fee.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket to another person, you need to cancel the ticket first and then make a new reservation with the new name.
- The JCB fares are not covered in the air Europa change flight policy.
How do I change my Air Europa flight free of charge?
- If you change the booking Within 24 hours of the purchase date, you don't need to pay any change fee; if you fail, the change fee applies.
- When your flight is delayed by 3 hours or more, you can make changes in your booking free of cost.
- If passengers or family members die, one can change their booking by submitting supportive documents.
- You can pay $ 20 for the travel procession plan, which allows you to change the booking three times free of cost.
How do I contact Air Europa for a flight change?
For the Air Europa ticket change over the phone call, here is the procedure for your reference.
- Dial the Air Europa customer service number 1 (844) 415-3955
- Now let the call connect first and choose the preferred language.
- You must follow the IVR instructions to reach out to the Air Europa live agent.
- Once connected, you can ask them if you want to modify the booking.
- Provide your booking reference number and last name for the agent to access
- Then depending on the availability, you can let them know about your preferences.
- The Air Europa executive will make the desired changes, and soon you will get a confirmation email.
You can not change your name or route by calling an Air Europa representative. However, you can proceed with Air Europa change flight date. It's simple and convenient, although you might need to pay administration charges for telephonic changes.