How can I change the passenger name on Jetblue?
JetBlue airlines are one of the most prominent airlines across the globe. The airline is vastly famous for the services it provides to its passengers. One may feel free after booking a flight ticket with JetBlue airlines. The airline always tries to stick to its motive of providing a safe, comfortable, and secure ride to its travelers.
Now, if you booked a flight with JetBlue airlines, but mistakenly you have entered the wrong name, then you should not worry as JetBlue airlines provide all the answers to its passengers, including the name change on JetBlue tickets. You are on the right article to know it all.
JetBlue name correction policy
It is always necessary to know the terms and conditions regarding the name change on the flight ticket. Refer to the highlights of the policy written below:
- As per the name change policy, the passengers are allowed to make the change in their name through the official webpage or by calling the customer care representative of Jet Blue airlines.
- Passengers who wish to make the changes in their name of Jet Blue airlines flight tickets should provide the necessary documentation for the name change.
- Legal changes in flight tickets are allowed when you get married, divorced, and get legally adopted.
- If you have booked a flight through a travel agency or a travel agent, then you should not go to the airline as it won’t be of any help to you. You should directly head to the travel agency or the travel agent.
- You can make the name change in your flight ticket within 24 hours of purchasing the flight ticket for free. However, if you make the changes after that, you will be held accountable for making the modification charges.
The process to correct the name on the Jetblue ticket
JetBlue name correction online
The following step will help you to go for JetBlue name correction online. All you have to make sure of is that you follow the steps as they are written below :
- The primary step is to open the official website of JetBlue airlines. https://www.jetblue.com/
- On the homepage, you will find the option of “Manage Booking.”
- Click on the tab and fill in the required details like your last name and your booking reference id.
- Once done, click on the search button to navigate to your flight details.
- Once your flight is navigated, then you will find the option of modifying your flight details.
- Click on the option and modify your name on your flight ticket.
- Hit the submit option and complete the name change process from your end.
- Make the modification fees if required.
- You can either receive a confirmation mail from the official mail address of JetBlue airlines, or you can refresh your page to see the changes in your flight details.
How much does it cost to change the name on a JetBlue ticket?
If you are wondering about the JetBlue name change fee, then you should the points mentioned below as they provide great insight into the name change fees in JetBlue Airlines.
- The passengers traveling with Blue Basic fares need to pay USD 100 as the change fees if they are flying to the U.S., Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America. However, for other routes, it is USD 200.
- The name change fees depend on the type of fare you have booked and cabin/class, your travel destination, and your route. So, it varies from flight to flight.
The article ends here with all the answers to the questions associated with the name change in JetBlue Airlines. Now, if you have any questions or any doubts, then you should directly communicate with the customer support desk of JetBlue Airlines by calling 1 (800) 538-2583 at any time of the day as their services are open all throughout the day.