How do I correct my name on my Caribbean airline ticket?
Caribbean airlines allow you to change your name on Caribbean plane tickets, but you must fill out their policies to make the changes in the name. Sometimes you can change the name without paying charges, and sometimes you have to pay a fee. If you do not know the complete procedure for a name change, then you must follow the process below.
The online process to change a passenger name on a Caribbean airline
- Open the official website of Caribbean airlines in a suitable browser.
- Then click on the manage bookings option.
- After this, you must mention the surname and booking reference number in the box.
- The following page will show you your reservations; you need to select that in which you want to change the name.
- Further, you need to click on modify bookings and then choose the name change tab.
- After this, fill out the correct name, save the changes, and go to the payment section.
- Lastly, you need to make the payments if any payments are available, and you will get the message of successfully making changes in the name.
Via phone call: If you cannot change the name on a Caribbean airline ticket online, you can also connect with the representative and tell them to change the name.
You need to make a call to the 1 (800) 920-4225 phone number
After this, choose the suitable language
Then you need to follow the IVR instruction
Press 1 for bookings
Press 2 to change the date
Press 3 to change the name
Press 4 to connect with a representative
Press 5 to know about offers
Press 6 for more options
Choose the option as per the query and connect with the representative.
What is the Caribbean Airlines name correction policy?
Caribbean Airlines' name change policy informs the passenger whether they need to pay for any changes in the name or can do it without paying any charges. To know Caribbean airlines' name correction policy, you need to read below.
- If the passenger makes the bookings from the official website of Caribbean airlines and wants to change the name, they will not need to pay any charges.
- If the passenger does the changes after the free window, then you need to pay a fee.
- You do not need to pay any name change fee if your initial name and last name are mixed or if you use the short form of your name while booking the ticket.
- The passenger can only make changes in the three letters of their name without paying the fee, but if they want to make changes in more than three-letter, they will need to pay charges. The passenger can not be able to change the complete name on the ticket.
- If the passenger changes the name due to their marriage or divorce after booking the flight, then they will need to show the proper documents and change the name without paying any charges.
- According to Caribbean airline's name correction policy, if the time left on the departure date is less than three days, the passenger will not be able to change their name.
- If the passenger makes the bookings from the official representatives of the Caribbean airlines, they need to connect with them to change the name on the flight ticket.
How much does it cost to change the ticket name on Caribbean Airlines?
The cost of making a change in the name is not fixed and varies as per the flight route. If the passenger makes the bookings of any domestic destination, they will need to pay 50USD to 150USD as the Caribbean airlines name change fee. If you travel to any international destination, you need to pay 90USD to 180USD for a name change.