How do I get money back from Air Europa?
If you have booked a flight with Air Europa but due to some personal reasons want to cancel your flight ticket and get your money back. The airlines offer a flexible refund policy. The passengers can get a refund for their flight tickets online through the official website of Air Europe or by contacting the support agent for the same.
The online process to request a refund from Air Europa
- Go to the airline's official website and look for the 'Manage Booking' option. https://www.aireuropa.com/us/en/aea/manage-your-booking.html
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed further and get onto the flight details.
- Once you get onto the flight detail page, look for the option of cancellation on the given page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to mention the reason for the cancellation and fill out the other necessary details.
- Once the details are complete, you will get redirected to the payment page, where you have to make the payment of your cancelation charges.
- Once the process is complete, a link will appear on your screen, click on the link and you will be redirected to the refund form.
- Enter the information requested in the form, as well as the reason for the cancellation and, once the process is finished, send the Air Europa refund form, and the refund will be paid to you in 5-7 working days.
How long does it take to get a refund from Air Europa?
It will take up to 5-7 business days for the refund from Air Europa to be credited to your bank account. But if the reservation is made through cash/cheque, they will ask you to submit your bank details, and the refund gets into your accounts in 15 days.
Air Europa refund policy
- As per the Air Europa refund policy, the passengers are allowed to get a refund of their flight ticket.
- If they cancel due to any medical emergency, the passengers are required to submit the documents supporting their reason for cancellation.
- If there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled flight departure and the passengers opt for the cancellation, in that case, they can get a complete refund as well as compensation for the delay.
- If the airline made the cancellation of your flight ticket, then you'll be able to get a complete refund of your ticket amount within 15 days of the cancellation.
Does Air Europa have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, the airline has a 24-hour cancellation policy, in which the passengers can get a complete refund of their flight ticket if they make an Air Europa refund canceled flight request within the initial 24 hours of booking. However, this rule applies to the flight whose reservation is made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
How do I claim a refund on Air Europa?
Other than the online process to make the refund of their flight ticket, the passengers can make the refund of their flight ticket amount by talking to the customer service agent of the airline. To make the refund, you are required to dial the Air Europa customer service number 1 (844) 415-3955.
- Once connected, you need to follow the IVR instructions.
- Follow the instructions to choose the preferred language of communication and make an Air Europa refund request by choosing the option of a refund.
- Once the IVR instructions are complete, you may have to wait for a while, after which the agent of the airline will get in touch with you and complete the refund request.
Does Air Europa offer refunds?
Yes, the airline offers a refund for passengers who make the cancellation of their flight tickets. If the passengers make the refund request 24 hours before the scheduled departure, then there will be no chance of getting the refund for their flight. It may take up to seven days for Air Europa refund time, and the passengers can get a complete refund of their flight ticket as per the refund rules of the airline.