How do I get a refund from JetBlue?
Did you look forward to your trip on JetBlue Airlines? However, things did not turn out as planned, and you now want to cancel your tickets with JetBlue but are unsure of how to get started. Read through the provided passages and points to get a clear idea of how you can get reimbursed from JetBlue Airlines.
Via JetBlue refund form
The online process to request a refund from JetBlue
- If you have already canceled your tickets with JetBlue Airlines, you need to visit the JetBlue website www.jetblue.com again to get the refund.
- Click on the manage booking option.
- And type your reference number and your last name, and click next.
- Find the refund request form on the page.
- You will be redirected to the compensation form page.
- Give the required details, such as your first, last, and middle name, your flight details, and the reason for your JetBlue flight's cancellation.
- Lastly, submit the form.
- You will get a confirmation email, and you can also track your refund process.
What is the JetBlue refund policy?
- You can get a complete refund if you have canceled your flight seven days prior to your JetBlue flight departure and 24 hours before your booking.
- The 24 hours Cancellation policy of JetBlue is applicable for both refundable and non-refundable ticket holders.
- You will have to pay cancellation charges if you cancel after 24 hours of your booking.
- The cancellation charges depend on the type and class of your purchased JetBlue tickets.
- The refund or the compensation will be transferred to the original mode of payment within 7 to 15 business days.
How long does it take JetBlue to process a refund?
JetBlue Airlines processes your refund after receiving your refund request. The JetBlue refund processing time is 7 to 15 days and a maximum of 20 days. If you didn't receive your refund during this time period, you could contact JetBlue Airlines.
Note: If you have booked your JetBlue flight tickets through an agency, you will have to contact the agency regarding your refund.
How do I contact JetBlue for a refund?
You can call on the JetBlue refund phone number 800-538-2583 to enquire about the refund process.
Can you get your money back for a delayed flight with JetBlue?
Yes, you receive a JetBlue refund for a delayed flight depending upon the type and class of your tickets under the following conditions:
- If your flight is delayed more than 60 minutes, you can cancel your JetBlue flight without any cancellation fee.
- If your flight is delayed more than 61 to 119 minutes, you can either reschedule or cancel and get a voucher for your canceled flight.
- If your flight is delayed more than 2 hours, you can cancel your flight with no charges and get a refund.
How do I claim my JetBlue compensation?
To claim JetBlue compensation, you can call 1-800-538-2583 seven days or more after your flight is scheduled for departure.
Claim for your JetBlue compensation online
Go through the points provided if you recently canceled your JetBlue tickets and are looking for a refund procedure.
- Go to the JetBlue website, Click on the manage booking option from the dashboard and enter your name and reference number.
- Look for the compensation request form and follow the instruction on the page.
- Give the required details, write the reason for your cancellation and submit the form.
- You will get a notification from JetBlue Airlines regarding your refund process.
- You will get your refund to the initial payment method.
What is a JetBlue non-refundable fare?
If the passengers have purchased non-refundable JetBlue tickets and cancel it after 24 hours of their flight booking, you will need to pay a cancellation fee to cancel your tickets, and a refund will not be issued. This is not the case for JetBlue refundable ticket holders.
If you have any doubts or are confused about the JetBlue refund policy or the process of the refund, you can contact JetBlue customer service or visit the website of JetBlue Airlines and go through the FAQs, or you can also use the live chat option to connect with a live representative of JetBlue Airlines to get your questions clarified.