Suppose the passenger cancels their flight and now requires a refund from the Latam Airline; they can apply for a refund by using online or offline methods or send an email to the airline executive and fill out the refund form to get money back from Latam.
Ways to get a refund from Latam Airlines
Via Refund Form
Passengers can fill out the Latam refund form, and they will get their refund on their payment mode. To use the refund form, they must follow the instructions. When they follow the instructions, they will get their refund as quickly as possible. Here are some steps:
- Open the official website of Latam Airlines. https://www.latamairlines.com/
- Tap on the My Trip option.
- Enter the required details such as reservation code and last name and click on the submit option.
- Now you can select the booking want to cancel and go to the refund option, enter the necessary information, and click on the submit option.
- You will receive a tracking link on your registered email id or on the phone number.
- By clicking on the link you have to check your refund status.
Apply for a refund offline
To get a refund from Latam airlines, you can speak with the airline representative on a call. To call the airline representative, you must dial the Latam official phone number: 1(866) 435-9526. Hear the IVR command carefully and press the IVR command. Speak with the representative about your refund. They will provide you with the refund information as quickly as possible.
How long does it take to get a refund from LATAM airlines?
According to the Latam refund policy, there is a different refund process time depending on the payment mode. Check the mentioned Latam refund time information.
- If travelers make the payment online, they will get a refund within 7-10 business days.
- If you make the payment offline, they will get a refund within 10-20 days.
- If your case is complicated, you will get a refund from the airline within a month.
What is the Latam Airlines refund policy?
When passenger applies for a refund, they should know about the Latam refund policy, and they can apply for a refund as quickly as possible. Here are some:
- Travelers can apply for a refund within 24 hours of the cancelation of their flight ticket, whether they have purchased the refundable or non-refundable flight ticket. The airline will provide the refund in their travel wallet as quickly as possible.
- If the traveler applies for a refund after 24 hours, they must provide valid proof to the airline.
- The airline will only be accepted refunds for those active and refundable tickets. You can also request a refund on the expired airline ticket, but you will get only boarding fees.
- If the passenger purchased the flight ticket through Latam pass miles or points and applied for a refund. They will get a refund in their travel wallet.
- If you purchase the travel ticket from the other website and require a refund, you must contact them to process it.
- Travelers can apply for a refund of their refundable flight ticket, but they have to provide valid proof to the airline representative and get a refund from the airline.
- Passengers can also apply for a refund of their non-refundable flight if there is a medical emergency or death at home. The airline will provide a refund to their passengers as quickly as possible.
- If the airline cancels the flight ticket, they will get a refund from them.
Are Latam airline tickets refundable?
Yes, airline tickets are refundable; it depends on your purchased travel ticket. To know about Latam refundable tickets, you can use the manage booking option or connect with the airline representative, who will provide you with all the information about your refundable ticket.
Does Latam have a free cancellation?
Yes, Latam has a free cancellation. According to Latam's refund 24 hours policy, passengers can cancel their flight ticket whether they have purchased a refundable or non-refundable flight ticket, and they don’t have to pay the charges.