What is the Iberia refund policy?
Iberia Airlines always works with the passenger's needs and requirements. You can reserve the flight seat online and travel accordingly. It is noted that problems can happen anytime when you no longer continue the journey. In this case, you need to cancel the Iberia flight ticket and look for a refund. For this, you must know about the Iberia refund policy and get all the essential points. Hence, the following are the points that you can consider for the refund:
- To obtain a complete refund, you have the facility to cancel the flight within 24 hours of the purchase. But for this, you must have purchased the ticket at least a week before the departure.
- Moreover, if you cancel the flight after 24 hours and apply for a refund, you need to pay the fees or charges that will deduct according to the departure time and cancellation type.
- For the non-refundable tickets, Iberia issued a travel credit that you can use in future reservations.
- Some unexpected problems arise, such as the demise of a close family member for which you cannot board the flight. In this situation, Iberia offers a complete refund with no extra cost or charges.
- If you have used part of your flight ticket and applied for a refund, then Iberia offers a refund for the unused portion after subtracting the charges.
- You can also claim the complete Iberia refund for a canceled flight with their customer service team.
- Your Iberia refund will be initiated within 7-10 working days at the original payment source.
- If you have purchased the Iberia flight ticket with online travel agencies, you need to contact them to acquire the eligible refund.
How do I get a refund from Iberia?
When you understand all the terms and conditions related to the refund, you can make the Iberia refund request online. Hence, to get back the money, you need to follow the simple steps that are given below:
The process to claim a refund from Iberia
- Firstly, you need to open the Iberia official website. https://www.iberia.com/
- Afterward, you must select the manage reservation button on the website.
- From there, you need to choose the provide the last name with the reservation code to get into the Iberia booking.
- Once you select the submit tab, you will obtain access to your reservation.
- You will see the list of bookings with Iberia from which you need to choose the flight you want to obtain the refund.
- With this, you can select the get a refund option and move to the new page.
- On the new screen, you will see the Iberia refund form you need to open.
- When the refund form appears, you need to provide the necessary details on the form required for the refund.
- At last, you can submit the entire form and receives the confirmation message at your registered email id.
- With this, Iberia will take note of the refund request and issue it accordingly.
How long does Iberia take to refund?
If your Iberia flights are canceled due to unavoidable circumstances, then Iberia issues the refund immediately or books you to the next subsequent flight journey. Once you apply for the rebate, Iberia refund time will be 7-10 working days at your original payment method. You can contact Iberia customer service if your money is not processed until 20 days from the request.
How do I get a refund from vouchers Iberia?
Sometimes you reserve a seat with the Iberia vouchers and want to cancel the same. In this case, you can fill out the refund form to get back the money. You will get the Iberia refund voucher after canceling the flight. The voucher will be credited to the original payment source in the form of a voucher.
Moreover, if you have any doubts about the refund, you can clear them with the customer service team. They will help you with the Iberia refund ticket after canceling the flight in no time.