How do I rebook a Cancelled flight on Delta?
Delta provides a rebooking option so you can travel with your suitable flight on a different schedule. Airlines offer this digital platform in which you can make the rebooking easily and from your preferred location. You can go through the below-discussed procedure, including simple written steps, to make rebooking a canceled Delta flight easier for you. You can go through both methods by rebooking through the web and using the help of the Delta airline app.
Rebooking a canceled Delta flight via the website
The website option is quick and easy to apply anytime, but you need a system and a smooth internet connection. Just a few steps, and you can rebook your flight.
- Open the official site of Delta Airlines.
- After that, log in through your account, and the page will display.
- Move to the managed booking section and click on it.
- Enter your booking info, such as booking reference number and last name, and click the continue button.
- The page will show you the canceled flight under which you will get the rebook button; select it.
- At last, you are all set to rebook your flight. Following that, you need to confirm your rebooking details.
- The airline will drop the confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Suppose you are unable to rebook your flight through online mode. In that case, You can call Delta to rebook your flight via a toll-free number, 800-221-1212, available 24 hours and seven days a to resolve your issue with an appropriate solution.
Rebooking a Delta flight ticket via the airline app
The app-based facility is fast and available everywhere as well as you can apply different flight tasks in one app, such as rebooking a Delta flight. Delta app can be downloaded free of cost, and it is available for Android and IOS.
- Open the Delta app.
- Log in through your credential.
- Now enter your booking number and surname in the manage booking tab.
- The app home screen will show you the canceled flight under that touch at the rebook button.
- Now you can rebook your flight with an alternative schedule and confirm it.
- At last, you will get a confirmation code mail at your registered email id.
How do I call Delta to rebook my flight?
You can call Delta to Rebook, your flight through a toll-free number specially available to resolve every other issue arising in your mind. After dialing the Delta rebooking number 800-221-1212, you need to provide your booking details to the Delta customer service executive.