Guide to scheduling flights with Hawaiian Airlines
You can reschedule the Hawaiian Airlines flight before the flight departure. The airline doesn't charge any change fees for tickets purchased in the main cabin or First and Business class. However, the fare difference will apply regardless of the ticket type. If you want to know Hawaiian Airlines change flight online process, then make sure to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Go to the www.hawaiianairlines.com
- Click on Manage Flights and select My Trips.
- View your itinerary using the confirmation code and the last name.
- Then, hit on the Search button.
- Choose the flight which you want to change.
- Make the necessary changes per your requirements.
- Click on Confirm Changes.
- Pay the service charges and fare difference.
- And the changes will be confirmed.
How do I call Hawaiian Airlines to change a flight?
If you are unable to change your flight online and require assistance over the phone, then you can speak to a customer service agent via phone at Hawaiian Airlines flight change number, which is 1-800-367-5320 (U.S. and Canada). Follow these steps to talk to an agent:
- Dial the number as mentioned above.
- Carefully listen to the IVR commands.
- Press the key 9 to talk to an agent.
- Wait on hold according to the estimated time. Soon, an agent will get in touch with you.
- Speak to them about the flight change assistance.
- Follow their instructions to change the flight.
What is the flight change policy for Hawaiian Airlines?
The flight change policy is as follows:
- If a passenger changes the ticket within 24 hours, they can avail of Hawaiian Airlines change fee waiver, and if the changes are made after 24 hours, passengers must pay the change fee.
- When making a date/flight, reroute, or other changes in the ticket, if the fare of the new flight is less than the original fare, then a refund or credit will not be provided for any ticket change.
- Passengers are only allowed to change the flight on the same route as per their original booking.
- Passengers who have already checked in to their flight can only change to a flight scheduled after the previous flight departure time.
How much is the flight change fee for Hawaiian Airlines?
The flight change fee depends entirely on the type of ticket, the time of changes, and the flight route. Hawaiian Airlines generally does not charge any change fees, but the fare difference must be paid in order to make any necessary changes to the flight.
What happens if you miss a flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you miss a flight on Hawaiian Airlines, you will not receive a refund or be rebooked on a new flight. Suppose a passenger misses his flight because it was delayed. In that case, the airline is responsible for rebooking the passenger on another available flight or refunding any unused portion of the flight.
It is very common for passengers to miss their flight because the connecting flight was delayed or cancelled; If you are also in a similar situation, Hawaiian Airlines will refund the full ticket price of the missed flight or rebook the passenger within 24 hours.