What is the WestJet group booking?
WestJet is the second largest Canadian-based airline that provides flight services to many countries and continents worldwide. The airline offers passengers the best customer support and quality facilities. If you are planning a trip that includes many people, then instead of making a single booking, you must choose to do the Westjet group booking. The airlines will offer passengers flexible travel terms and conditions by making group flight reservations. For any queries, one can immediately contact the customer support team of the airline.
Meaning of Group Booking: The customers can book ten tickets or more with the airline, which may also cost more than the individual booking.
How do WestJet group flight tickets work?
If the customer wants to get the WestJet travel group booking, they must know how the ticket works. So, when the customer initiates the group booking process, then at that time they will get various options for booking. And it is mandatory to provide the specifications and requirements of such type of booking, such as wedding party, incentive trip, sports team, etc. Then the airlines will provide quotes with the best prices for your destination.
How do I make a group booking with WestJet?
Group booking means a reservation for ten and more passengers. The process of group booking is also similar to the normal booking process.
- One can reach the airline's official website, and then from the "Book" option, they can proceed with it.
- Enter the flight departure origin and destination.
- Then choose the date of departure, ticket type, class, number of passengers, etc.
- While adding the number of passengers, add ten people or more. Because then only it will be considered as the group booking.
- Apply the promo code (if any).
- Click on the search option and see the flight options.
- Select the flight by checking the low-fare calendar.
- Make the payment to confirm the group booking.
- The message for booking will be sent to your email address.
How much discount do you get for group travel with WestJet?
Customers might be seeking the WestJet group booking discount while making the group bookings. They can easily make bookings with ten passengers and more. And they will be eligible for a 5 to 10% discount. If you make the off-season booking, you will likely be able to grab more airline discounts and offers.
How do I get a boarding pass for a WestJet group booking?
The process for getting the group boarding with WestJet will be similar to the individual flight boarding. People will get a boarding pass once they finish the check-in process. The boarding pass will contain the same booking reference number if there are more than ten passengers. You can carry the hard copy of the boarding pass at the time of departure of the flight or keep it in pdf form/ screenshot on your mobile device.
How to perform the WestJet web check-in for a group reservation?
The passengers will have to make the check-in individually. For the Westjet web check-in for group booking, the procedure is mentioned here below:
- The initial step is to reach the official homepage of Westjet Airlines.
- After that, click on the "Check-in" tab.
- Enter the PNR or booking reference code and the passenger's last name. The same PNR code will be used for the check-in, but the names will differ (as mentioned in the ticket).
- Choose the preferred seat.
- Add the number of baggage.
- Remember that you are not carrying the restricted articles in your bag.
- Tap on the "Check-in" tab and click on Download the boarding pass.
- You must show the boarding pass at the time of flight departure.
What are the benefits of Westjet group booking?
There are multiple Westjet group booking benefits. Before making the group flight reservation, the customers must know about the major advantages of it. A few significant benefits are mentioned here below:
Low cancellation and change fees: If the travel plan gets canceled for any reason, then passengers can initiate the group booking by contacting confirmation from the other passengers. The airline's cancelation or change fee will be comparatively lower than the single booking cancellation for 10 passengers.
Flexible policies of the airlines: There will be flexible airline terms and conditions for the passengers who make the group booking. There will be low rigidity and flexible rules for all the passengers who fall under the group booking category.
Complimentary block seating for the confirmed seat: There will be no change in the preferred seat you have selected while making the reservation. The block of seats will be confirmed if you have made the Westjet group flight tickets with 10 passengers or more.
Is it cheaper to book group flights with Westjet?
The customers might not be able to get the best offers with group booking if they are making a last-minute reservation. They will get lower airfare if they make an early airline reservation.
What is the baggage allowance for Westjet group booking?
The customers must carry the bags as per the WestJet group booking baggage allowance policy. The amount for the extra baggage is mentioned here below:
- One checked baggage will be allowed by the airlines free of charge.
- In case of a piece of second checked baggage and the weight exceeds, airlines will charge $35 to $41.30.
- The customer must pay the airline $100 to $118 for the third checked baggage.
- The charges might also vary as per the weight and destination.
What is the phone number for WestJet group booking and how to contact them?
If the customer is looking for the WestJet group booking phone number because they cannot make the booking online or in case they face any query. Then, they need to make a call at 1-877-737-7001. The contact numbers are available Toll-Free for the users as soon as the call is connected.