How do I cancel an Allegiant Air flight?
Allegiant Air provides reliable and efficient services to its customers. They have managed to keep their rates low in comparison to other airlines. The best part about Allegiant Air is the flexibility that it provides to its customers. If you book your flight with Allegiant Air and cancel it, they will provide you a refund according to the Allegiant Air cancellation policy. The terms of the policies have not been kept complex. They are neither lenient nor stringent. Even the process of cancellation is very convenient.
What is the Allegiant Air cancellation policy?
- Allegiant Air provides you a window of 24 hours where you can avail full refund if you cancel your booking within 24 hours.
- You are not allowed to make any changes to your flights if less than seven days are left for the scheduled departure of your flight.
- If you cancel your booking after 24 hours, then you have to pay a cancellation charge plus applicable government taxes.
- If you have purchased a trip flex during your booking, then you need not pay any cancellation charges.
- If you have canceled your flight within 24 hours of booking, but the departure of the flight will take place in less than seven days, then you have to pay the cancellation charge,
- If you plan to cancel your booking seven days before its departure, your entire booking amount will be forfeited.
Steps to cancel Allegiant flight online
- You have to open the website of Allegiant Air.
- Then you have to fill in the required credentials like the booking reference number or your first name and last name.
- Now select "Edit Flight."
- Now you can see your all reservations and select the booking want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel button to cancel your booking with the airline.
- At last, you will get a confirmation email to your registered email id or phone number.
How much does it cost to cancel an Allegiant flight?
- If you are looking to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, then you do not have to pay any amount whatsoever.
- If you have triple flex, you can also cancel your booking at any point in time.
- Normally you have to pay a cancellation charge between $150 to $ 600.
- If you cancel your flight seven days before its scheduled departure, then your entire booking amount will be seized, and you will not be granted any refund.
Can I cancel an Allegiant flight without penalty?
- If you have a triple flex booking, then you do not have to pay any amount for the flight cancellation.
- If you also cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, you do not have to pay any penalty.
- And if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, but only seven days or less have been left for its departure, in such a case, you have to pay the penalty in the form of cancellation charges.
Does Allegiant charge a cancellation fee?
Allegiant charges a particular cancellation fee if its passengers cancel their flight. The cancellation fee is normally around $150 to $600. If you cancel your flight early, you have to pay fewer cancellation charges, but if you take a long time to cancel, then you have to pay a hefty cancellation charge.