American Airlines Student Discount
The primary work of American Airlines is to arrange flights for travelers to different destinations worldwide, and they have a vast network of air carriers. Like every airline, they also give some discounts on student fares, depending on their flight ticket types and the universities in which they are studying now. Many scholars need to learn how to use American Airlines student discount while booking air tickets for traveling. Though, American Airlines wants students to travel with their air carrier, and they keep scholar fares at nominal rates.
How much is the American Airlines student discount?
Undoubtedly, American Airlines provides student discounts at a specific cost. They understand it is stressful for scholars to arrange funds during air travel. So, they have provided 10% to 20% discounts on their Airlines for eligible students only. However, to avail of this offer, they can apply American Airlines student discount and take advantage of air travel. But, the deal is valid for registered students studying at a certified college.
What are the eligibility criteria to get an American Airlines student discount?
Every student must know in detail about American Airlines' discount policies before booking. From the provided information, they can know about the eligibility criteria to get AA student discount and when to use it effectively to avail offers on flight booking.
- Students should be aged between 12 to 25 years.
- They can only avail themselves of the specific discount amount if the registered university or college is listed on American Airlines' official websites.
- Travelers can apply for the mentioned discount through its official website and also take the help of customer services.
- Students should use legal documents or valid college id proofs and mention college names.
- They must have AAdvantage to avail student discount facility on flight booking. Also, they can travel to major destinations using Airlines.
- Moreover, they can book their air tickets at least ten months in advance to save extra amounts.
How can I get a Student discount on American Airlines flights?
American Airlines gives several discount offers on their official website, and to get it, students can use that discounted offer as a promo code. A flight discount is redeemable via online methods only, and it reduces the overall cost of air travel. They can apply miles or e-vouchers provided for the following flight conformations only at the time of ticket booking. They can follow some specific procedures to get discounted air tickets.
- Travelers can go to the standard website https://www.aa.com/homePage.do.
- They can log in to their accounts from their registered email id and password.
- Click on the book flight ticket and choose options like one-way, round trips, and vacation packages as per travelers' choice.
- They can also select the option of "Redeem miles" from the same section and proceed further to complete the process.
- Fill in the exact date, time, arrival, destination points, seat class, and other essential details.
- After completing the process, it will redirect to a payment option which will use some amount with the available redeem points to complete the remaining process.
How to book a student flight on American Airlines?
It is straightforward for students to confirm their seats on the airline. Traveling somewhere using American Airlines can get remarkable offers while booking, which may vary from 10% to 20%. They can book student flights on American Airlines with the following procedures, which they must know about.
- Passengers can go to the American Airlines home page.
- Click on the book and fill in all crucial details such as origin, destination, time, and date.
- Also, students can mention what type of trips they are looking for, way or round trips.
- Travelers can click on the occupation column to select student details.
- They can use their student id number with the original name.
- Lastly, they can choose the university name from the drop-down menu and make the payment for a successful booking.
Does American Airlines provide extra baggage for students?
Yes, American Airlines only provides an extra baggage allowance of up to 23 kg to eligible students. Airlines understand students have some additional study material in the form of books, and students like to carry it during their air travel.
It is sure that American Airlines is concerned about students, and they offer attractive offers in the form of discounts and allow them one extra baggage of up to 23 kg approximately. All the information provided above is correct and picked from official websites only.