In general, after making a reservation with Ryanair, uneven circumstances may occur before traveling, and the cause could be a disease or death. Therefore, if these are the cause behind not traveling, then you must cancel your ticket. Since you want to cancel a ticket and look for Ryanair's cancellation policy, you must read the points below on the rules of your ticket.
Ryanair flight cancellation terms and conditions:
- If you have purchased refundable and non-refundable flight tickets on Ryanair, then the ticket cancellation applies to both.
- In cases where Ryanair cancels your ticket, you are eligible to obtain a full refund as compensation, and it might vary as per the kind of issue that occurred via the traveler.
- Customers are allowed to cancel or change a Ryanair flight itinerary within 24 hours of purchase, and under such condition, the claim/refund is 100%
- In addition, if you need to cancel your ticket after 24 hours from purchase, you must pay off the cancellation charges, which are as per the destination and route.
- Moreover, regarding Ryanair's cancellation refund policy, the refunds are processed as per the original payment method, which will take 7-10 working days.
How can I cancel my Ryanair flight and get a refund?
There are a few modes available to cancel tickets online and offline; however, if you need more information regarding canceling a Ryanair flight ticket, you must read the following section because you will get complete access to different canceling mediums.
Method: 1 Cancel Ryanair flight reservation online:
- Visit the official website of Ryanair Airlines.
- Then log in to your account with the appropriate details.
- After which, select manage my booking section and enter ticket details;
- Which consists of the booking reference code along with the last name of the traveler
- Next, retrieve your booking and then choose the cancel button of the ticket.
- Now you have to select one preferred query for ticket cancellation and describe it within 1000 characters.
- The last tap is over submit button, and your request for ticket cancellation gets submitted; in case you need to apply for refunds, you have to tap over the refund icon and proceed with the prompts.
- Finally, in the end, you will receive the confirmation email or text message direct from Ryanair related to the cancellation summary.
Thus, with the help of the following above-referred steps, you can quickly learn about canceling Ryanair flights online. If you need more references to cancel tickets, you should read further methods as discussed below.
Method: 2 Cancel Ryanair itinerary on call: Another best tool available to cancel Ryanair booking is a phone. For that purpose, you will be using this contact number +353-15825932; you must follow the call prompts and get assisted accordingly.
Method: 3 Cancel ticket at the airport: If you get ill after arriving at the airport and you wish to cancel your Ryanair reservation, then you should head directly to the airport helpdesk and then discuss your query for ticket cancellation, and you will receive assistance directly from the available agent.
How much is the Ryanair cancellation fee?
If the ticket cancellation for Ryanair is after 24 hours from the ticket, then, in that case, the charges are to get paid the Ryanair cancellation fee, which would start from $19 to $22, which is always as per the ticket route, and it could change as per the requirement.
How can I contact Ryanair for ticket cancellation?
To contact the customer service helpdesk assistant, you must have access to this contact number +353-15825932. After this, you will have to dial the number, and you will have to listen to different voicemail instructions, and press the one prompt which connects with the live representative of Ryanair for ticket cancellation.
How long do you have to cancel Ryanair?
Ryanair gives away passengers the option of a grace period, which is always concerning ticket cancellation; it is of 24 hours, wherein you have the opportunity to change the date and time as per your preference free of charge.
Can I cancel a Ryanair flight without a cancellation fee?
Yes, the customers can cancel the reservation without any cancellation charge, which is considered to be done within 24 hours of the ticket purchase.
Does Ryanair pay for canceled flights?
Yes, at Ryanair, if the ticket got canceled due to a delay, overbooked, flight glitch, or any airline fault, then the airline will provide you with compensation for the cancelled ticket and you might also receive extra cost or a new booking at Ryanair.