What's JetBlue's cancellation policy?
If you want to cancel your Jetblue Airlines flight, you are advised to read the terms and conditions before you apply for flight cancellation. It will help you save on the charges of canceling the flight. To inquire about the policies for flight cancelation, go through the points below:
- If you have made your booking with the help of a travel agent, the airline is not answerable to you in such a case; you need to reach the agent for any query related to flight cancellation.
- Jetblue Airlines may cancel your flight without prior notification in case of bad weather by keeping in mind the safety of its passengers.
- If the flight is delayed by more than three hours, you can cancel your flight and be eligible for a complete refund.
- Due to health issues, if you are not able to travel, you can mention the reason for canceling your flight and present your reports stating your health conditions, and Jetblue will cancel your ticket without any charges.
- If you cancel your flight due to the death of your near and dear ones, the airline will repay the whole amount.
How do I avoid cancellation fees on JetBlue?
To avoid cancellation fees on Jetblue Airline, you must fulfill the below-given criteria below:
In case you have booked a ticket seven days or more before your scheduled departure and if you cancel your tickets within 24 hours of booking, you are entitled to receive a complete refund for the same.