How can I change my flight with Iberia Airlines?
Passengers often face unavoidable situations where they need to change Iberia flights. After spending a considerable amount on booking, passengers require flexibility in changing the flight. Iberia Airlines understands the plan changes and provides a fair chance to do it free of cost under certain circumstances. You can use the modes below to alter your Iberia flight.
- Online through the website
- By visiting the Iberia booking office
- Contact Iberia Representative
Let's quickly take a look at both ways for a clear idea.
Online through the website:
You can change Iberia flights online to save time standing in a queue at the airport. As described below, it is efficient as you can do it anywhere using your laptop or smartphone.
- Open the website www.iberia.com
- Click the Manage Your Booking option under the Your Flights section in the Menu Bar.
- Enter the passenger's last name and booking code to search for your booking details.
- Pick the flight you want to change and click the same option.
- Select the next flight & date to proceed to the payments page.
- Make the necessary payment online, and your flight gets changed.
- You will receive an endorsement email confirming the change.
By visiting the Iberia Booking office:
You can also change Iberia ticket Date by visiting their booking office at the nearest airport. Share your booking details and next flight date with the representative at the counter so that they can provide you with the available options. Select a flight at your convenience and pay the fare difference. They will change your flight and send the e-ticket attached to an endorsement email.
Contact Iberia to change a flight
You can also change your flight by calling the Iberia change flight contact number at 1-800-772-4642 by following the steps described below:
First, dial the number and select your preferred language.
Follow the IVR commands carefully to choose the option related to flight change by pressing the adequate key.
Wait a while; a representative will answer the call and request your booking details.
They will share with you the available flights, and you can pick the suitable one.
Make the payment through IVR mode, and they will change your flight.
How much does the Iberia flight change cost?
The Iberia change flight fee depends on the route and fare you have booked. However, you need to pay a charge of approximately:
USD 200 plus the fare difference for the Basic and Optimal fare types.
USD 200 plus the fare difference for the second change made by the Comfort, Optimal Flex, and Flexible fare types. The first change is free for these fares.
Iberia Flight Change Policy
You can change your flight online if you have booked it through the Iberia Airlines website/ mobile app, call centers, or booking offices.
If you have a Flexible ticket, you can change your flight once for free before the scheduled departure.
You can not change the Arrival and Departure of the flight. It should be the same as the original booking.
Your next flight date must be within one year of the original departure date.
How can I change my Iberia flight for free?
There are certain situations due to which you can change your flight at Iberia Airlines for free. You must consider the points below to learn more.
- Passengers can change their Iberia Airlines flight for free if they do it within 24 hours of the booking.
- You can change your flight for free if your flight gets delayed for more than 4 hours.
- You also have the option to change your flight for free if your flight gets canceled due to Operational circumstances like a problem in the aircraft, an airline strike, or insufficient staff to operate.