How do I get a refund from PAL?
PAL, or Philippine Airlines, is one of the top airlines that provide its passengers with the best services and policies globally. Talking about the refund, the airlines never let you down. Whether you cancel the ticket voluntarily or involuntarily, you can apply for a refund until fare conditions apply.
You can apply for a refund request via myPAL Request Hub, PAL Ticket Offices, or our PAL Reservations Hotline. Besides how Philippine Airlines refund ticket works, follow these steps:
Steps to request a refund from Philippine Airlines
- Get on the link: https://bit.ly/myPALRequestHub
- You can select the request type, New or Follow up, and click on the next.
- Then, you must choose Request options and click 'Refund Application' Next.
- Select the source from where you purchased the ticket: Website/call center or Travel agency.
- Keep following the guidelines on the screen and submit the refund application.
- Once the refund application is submitted, the PAL team will verify it and process the refund.
What is the refund policy of Philippine Airlines?
- As per the policy, if your departure is seven days away or more, and you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking, get a full refund without paying any fee. This applies to all the ticket types, refundable or Non-refundable.
- In case 24 hours pass, and you cancel the ticket later, the refund applies based on your ticket type. For refundable tickets, you can still get a refund after deducting cancellation charges. However, no refund applies for non-refundable tickets.
- You are eligible to get a full refund if the airline cancels your flight or delays it more than 3 hours.
How long does it take to get a refund on a PAL plane ticket?
Once you submit the Pal refund request form, it generally takes 7-20 working days, based on the payment mode. For credit/debit cards and other online payments, you can expect a refund in 7 days; cash and cheques might take around 20 working days. However, in case of a delay, you can contact Philippine Airlines directly to know the exact status.
How do I contact Philippine Airlines for a refund?
- Dial the Philippine Airlines refund number 1-800-435-9725
- You can choose a language, follow IVR to speak with the agent
- Choose 'refund,' and the system will take you to the refund department
- In a while, a live agent will join the call. Speak to them, and you can ask about your refund inquiries and get them solved.
- You can also contact PAL via WhatsApp at (+63) 998-951-4359. Otherwise, you can email the airline at its official email ID or connect with them via chat or Social media to get quick assistance.
How do I email a PAL refund?
You can also inquire about the refund via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. First, you can compose an email and send it to the PAL email ID mentioned.
- Click on the email link email@example.com
- You can see the email box on the screen; type the subject of the email 'Refund Request ‘
- You can also enclose any file if necessary and then write your message
- Make sure you have explained the Refund issues clearly
- Once the email is ready, you can hit the 'send' button to share the email
- The PAL team will review your email and reply in a few minutes.