Can I get my money back from Etihad?
Once you have booked your tickets with Etihad, there could be many things that can happen, and the one is that the Airline has canceled your ticket or because of some emergency, you have to make the cancellation. In such situations, the prior concern would be to get a refund from Etihad, and for that, you need to have all the information related to a refund and the cancellation, from the policies to the procedures.
How do I get a refund from Etihad?
If you need a refund from Etihad Airways, then firstly, you have to make a request to get your money back. You can do it in many ways, and one of them is the online process has been mentioned below. The online process will be quick and convenient, and through Manage Booking, you will be able to make modifications to your flight. Follow the below procedure to request a refund:
- Visit the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Click on the Manage given on the homepage.
- Then, you need to add the booking reference/ticket number with the last name of the passenger.
- Tap on Find my booking, and the ticket details will be open.
- Then, you are required to get to the Menu and select refund and cancellations from the given options.
- Select the refund form and fill it out with all the personal details with the cancellation number.
- Complete the form and submit it with the required documents.
- After the verification, you will be notified whether you will get a refund or not and when you will get it.
Etihad refund policy
There are various terms and conditions that the Airline has included in the refund policy of Etihad Airways so that you can be well enlightened about the refund and will be able to follow the process accordingly:
- If you cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of cancellation, then you will be given a full refund from the Airline without any cancellation charges.
- According to the refund policy, you can get a full refund if you booked refundable tickets.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets, then you can get applicable charges and government taxes.
- If you have missed the connecting flight because of delays, then you can ask for a refund and compensation.
- During a medical emergency, you can cancel flights anytime and get a refund by submitting the documents.
- For the members of the Loyalty Program, there will be concessions on cancellation charges.
How long does it take for a refund from Etihad?
Once you have made the refund request and the Airline has passed it, you will get a refund from Etihad within seven to ten days if the payment was made online. For the offline process, it will take at least fifteen to twenty days. The money will be transferred to your account, and you will be notified by a message.
How do I email a refund from Etihad?
You can ask for a refund from Etihad Airways by sending an email. Draft an email and put all the information in it, such as your ticket details, day of departure, and cancellation with the reason for cancellation. Then send this to APDtaxrefund@etihad.ae. The Airline will get through everything and inform you about the same.
Does Etihad have a 24 hour cancellation policy?
Yes, if you have made a cancellation of your flight tickets within 24 hours of purchase, then you do not have to pay any cancellation charges. You will also be able to make etihad refund request from the Airline without any problem. It will be quick and convenient.