How do I quickly speak to a live person at Ryanair?
Ryanair is one of the finest airlines that offers several facilities involving taxi and accommodation services apart from flights to various destinations. If you wish to request any of the facilities prior to your reservation and you want to get the guidance, then you can directly talk to someone at Ryanair by phone call. Dial the official Ryanair phone number +353 15825932 (within Ireland) or 1-802-341-3461 (within the US) and get instant help from the customer agent. Ryanair customer service person available 7 days a week.
Speak to someone at Ryanair by calling 24/7
Dial +353 15825932 to speak to a human at Ryanair directly
- As the call gets reverted by an automated voice, customers are guided to press the keys from the following IVR menu:
- Press 1: For flight booking
- Press 2: To cancel your flight
- Press 3: To request a refund
- Press 5: To modify your reservation
- Press 7: To get assistance with Ryanair
- Press *: To request a callback
Soon after selecting one number, your call will be connected to the corresponding Ryanair Ryanair customer service manager. You can discuss your issue and get a solution in the shortest time.
Customer opening hours
Mon - Fri: 9AM-7PM CET
Sat: 9 AM-6 PM CET
Sun: 10 AM-6 PM CET
Most popular ways to get through with Ryanair agent
If you are unable to get assistance by using a phone, then you can use any of the below-mentioned alternatives to resolve your problem:
Get assistance via live chat:
If any person wishes to get through the Ryanair agent instantly, then they can use the live chat option. This approach can also be used if the Ryanair phone number is not available. For this, customers must use the steps given below sequentially:
- Visit the official Ryanair website.
- From the top menu bar, select the alternative of “Help Center”
- When you reach the customer support page of the airline, you must scroll and select the alternative of live chat.
- Ryanair chatbot is available 24/7 to help customers.
- To proceed further, customers must sign into their existing account using their credentials.
- Now you must give a description of your issue in the chat box and press the send button to get in touch with the Ryanair customer service chat representative.
- You will be reverted with the finest possible solution to resolve your issue in the shortest time.
- If you wish to get in contact with the airline’s live representative, you can also request a callback by providing your contact information and desired time.
Note: Click on the link to join the live chat with a Ryanair customer care agent. https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/lp/chat
Ryanair Chatbot hours
Mon-Fri: 7AM-10PM CET
Sat 09 AM-7 PM CET
Sun 10 AM-7 PM CET
Get through Ryanair via social media:
Another suggested way to contact Ryanair directly is by using the option of social media. By using this communication medium, customers not only get an instant solution to resolve their problems but also don't need to browse through the airline's official website. This is a direct approach where customers can post their problems related to the airline on their social media platforms tagging the official Ryanair handler. They can also send messages on Twitter, where they can get a response from 8:00 to 20:00 CET on Monday to Friday. On weekends the facility is available from 10:00 to 19:00 CET. Apart from Twitter, customers can also use the following platforms to get assistance from Ryanair:
Resolve your issues by sending an email:
If you wish to formally complain against the airlines, then you can use the option of using the Ryanair customer service email facility. You will be reverted in 3-5 business days if you use this communication approach. You must clearly draft an email giving a brief description of your issue and drop it to email@example.com. You can also attach the relevant documents to verify your issue by hitting the link key.
What time does Ryanair customer service open?
If you wish to get a solution to your flight-related issues and you are curious about Ryanair customer service opening hours, then the call facilities are available on weekdays from 9 am to 7 pm CET. While on Saturday, the call facility is available from 9 am to 6 pm and on Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm CET. However, you can get virtual assistance to resolve your issue 24/7. If the call is unavailable, you can request a callback.
How do I make a complaint to Ryanair?
If you have pre-booked your menu on a Ryanair flight and during your journey, you do not receive what you ordered, then you can complain about the experience by reaching customer service by dialing the Ryanair complaint number +353 15825932 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. But if you are unable to use that medium you can use the online method for suggestions, feedback, and complaint.
- After visiting the official website of the airline.
- Scroll to the bottom and press the option of “Help center.”
- As you reach the contact page of the airline, you must tap on the online complaint form link. https://help.ryanair.com/hc/en-lv/requests/new
- As you reach the form page, you must specify your contact reason.
- Finally, give the description of your issue in the space provided after logging into your account and attach the relevant documents.
- Finally, press the submit button to terminate the process.
- Soon after, you will be informed about it in your linked email.
You can send your complaint via post-medium. Check the below-mentioned address:
Ryanair Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451
What time does the Ryanair check-in counter open?
If you are planning to travel via Ryanair to any destination and you wish to know about the Ryanair check-in counter's opening hours, then the online check-in facility is available 24 hours before departure. While the airport check-in begins 2 hours before scheduled departure, and the doors are closed 40 minutes before the flight departure. For international destinations, the check-in process starts 48 hours before the scheduled time.
How long does it take Ryanair to respond?
The time taken by Ryanair to respond depends upon the communication medium you have chosen to get through them.
- If you dial the Ryanair customer service number to get assistance, then you will be reverted within 2-10 minutes of hold time.
- If you use the approach of live chat, then you will get a reply within 2-3 minutes.
- Mails will take approximately 15 business days to respond to you.
- If you send an email, then you will get a response after 3-5 business days.
- Instant revert will be given if you use the option of social media.
Where is the head office of Ryanair?
If you wish to send an official mail to Ryainir and you are searching Ryanair head office email address, then you can post your mail at the below-mentioned address:
Ryanair Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451
Is there a Ryanair desk at Dublin Airport?
Yes, Ryanair has a help desk at Dublin Airport. Customers can also reach them by calling on Ryanair Dublin phone number: +353 15825932. Terminal 1 is used by Ryanair. If any passenger is not able to locate the counters, they can take the help of the volunteers available at the airport. They will navigate to the required destination. You can resolve your issues directly at the Ryanair airport help desk.