United Airlines group booking
Suppose you have to travel with your family or friends. In such a condition, making reservations separately for everyone can be difficult and tiring if you plan to book your journey with United Airlines. They are offering you to enjoy the united airline's group booking service, where you can combine the travel of the group in one. If you have questions related to group booking, view this article and get the answer to all your questions.
How do I book multiple travelers (group booking) on United Airlines?
Travelers planning to fly with a group must have at least ten members. Otherwise, the airline will not allow for group travel. If you are part of a group consisting of 10 members, you can get united airlines group ticketing following the process below:
- Visit the official site of United Airlines "www.united.com".
- Navigate to the Reservation option on the page.
- Next, you will have to select the Group Booking option.
- Type the arrival and departure destination and select the type of journey among one-way, multi-city, or round trip.
- Next, enter the number of passengers and the date of the journey.
- Tap on the search and select the flight.
- After this, provide the details of every member of your group, like name, age, and sex, and click to continue.
- The airline will now give you the payment option. Tap on the payment option of your choice and make the payment for the booking.
- The Airline will share the booking details with your registered email id.
How to get Group 2 United?
There are, in total, six boarding groups on United Airlines. Different groups provide different facilities to their passengers. If you wish to get a second group to enjoy some special services offered to the travelers in this group. Group 2 includes star alliance silver members and premium silver members. If you want united airlines group travel to fall into this, you are advised to buy premier access on priority boarding. Another option is to make the booking through some specific United credit card to get into this group.
How to get Group 3 on United Airlines?
Passengers who want to get their group in Group 3 of United Airlines. Travelers who bought a ticket in Economy Plus, basic Economy, and United Economy will fall under groups 3 to 5. This group will board the flight in the last except the premium members and the passengers who have made the booking via card. They may get to board the flight earlier.
What is the number for the United Airlines group?
Various ways are there through which you can make group bookings. You can move to their official site or the helpdesk of United Airlines at the nearest airport. However, you may not be good with the technology, or you may hesitate to use the technology. You may not wish to travel to the airport to make the booking. In this case, one option that you can opt for is a phone call. Join their sales officer at united airlines group booking phone number 1-800-426-1122 and ask them to make a reservation for the group. After receiving your group's details, the representative will send you the payment link. Make the payment, and you are ready to fly with your group to United Airlines.