Do you want to change your United flight? The airline permits customers to change their flights if they wish to. However, they must follow a defined set of policies to change their flight. They can do so on the website under the Manage Booking section. Otherwise, they can call United Airlines to change their flight. This article majorly focuses on the different ways in which you can contact United Airlines and get your flight changed. You should read the full article carefully to get a clearer and better understanding.
What number do I call to change my United flight?
Customers usually prefer the call method when finding a way to contact the airline for any issue or concern. It is suitable and lets you talk directly to a customer service representative. You have to call the United Change flight phone number, which is 1 (800) 864-8331. Wait until your call connects, and keep your details handy meanwhile. Request the representative to change your flight, and they will assist you in the further process.
Change your United flight via live chat assistance:
A popular and convenient method to contact United Airlines to change your flight is live chat. Almost every problem can be solved through live chat. Given below are the steps to get through the live chat feature of United Airlines.
- Install the United Airlines mobile app.
- Get to the help center and search for the live chat button and click on it.
- The chat window will appear. Pick the topic of your issue as ‘flight change’ from the displayed list.
- Proceed with the further process and also furnish them with your details.
- Eventually, you will get a suitable and optimum solution.
Flight change through email:
A less commonly used yet effective way to contact United Airlines customer service for flight change is by sending an email. You can write an email to United Airlines regarding the flight change to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also mention your reason along with the details of the current flight. The airline will respond to your email soon and assist you in the flight change process.
What is the United flight change policy?
The following are a few flight change rules of the airline.
- To change your flight without a fee, you should do so within 24 hours of booking.
- A flight change fee is not applied on trips within the US and Canada. However, this is not applicable to basic economy fare.
- Customers have to pay the fare difference between the flights.
- A United flight can be changed multiple times as long as you pay the fare difference.