Traveling with Frontier is a great choice as the airline is best known for its hospitality and great customer experience. Still, sometimes we have to make changes to our plans because of some unavoidable circumstances, and before opting for any modification, passengers must know about the airline policies so they cannot lose most of the fare price in the cancellation or change fee. If you are going through a similar problem and wondering about the process and policy of Frontier airlines change reservation, then read the information below to learn all about the airline flight change.
How to change my Frontier flight?
- Start by visiting the official website of Frontier Airlines at https://www.flyfrontier.com/
- Choose the "My Trip/Check-In" option available on the home page of the website.
- Now enter the "last name" and "confirmation code".
- Press the search button to get the details of your booked flight.
- You have to select the make changes option to change Frontier flight online and select the date you want to reschedule your flight.
- You can also add additional services like changing your travel class, name, special assistance, including pets, extra baggage, etc.
- After completing the modifying process, click proceed.
- Proceed to pay the fare differences and applicable change fee and complete the process.
- You will receive a newly generated flight ticket at your provided email address.
What is Frontier Flight Change Policy?
- Frontier Airlines will allow the passengers to change their booking within 24 hours of the purchase window, and when the 24 hours window is up, travelers will be charged a change fee.
- To opt for Frontier change flight within 24 hours, the ticket should be purchased prior to seven days or more from the departure date to get the change process for free.
- The airline will provide the facility of same-day flight change if the seats are vacant for the opted flight option you had chosen.
- The Economy ticket passengers will have to pay a fee of $50 for making the same-day flight changes.
- With the Classic Plus, refundable ticket travelers can get the free service of the same-day flight change.
- In case you are opting for a change Frontier flight date due to severe illness and death of a family member or passenger, then you will not charge any changed fee. To make a claim, you must provide the airline authorities the supporting documents.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Frontier?
The Frontier airlines flight change cost will depend on the fare type purchased by the passengers and the time of cancellation. These factors influence the flight change fee.
- No fee will be applied if the changes are made before 90 days from the scheduled departure.
- Passengers will have to pay a fee of $49 for the changes that are made between 14 to 89 days. As per the Frontier flight change policy states, any changes made in less than 13 days from the scheduled departure date, a change fee of $99 will be charged.
How do I contact Frontier Airlines for a flight change?
- Start by dialing the Frontier flight change phone number at 801-401-9000.
- Now select your preferred language on call.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 0 to contact the live representative.
- Press 1 for the flight change process.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a bit as your call gets connected to the live agent.
- Explain your issue and ask the agent to complete the change process by paying the applicable fee.