How can I change the flight date on Turkish Airlines?
Sometimes the passenger wants to make changes in the flight bookings like date change, time change, destination change, seat change, name changes, etc., after making the confirmed reservation. Passengers traveling with Turkish airlines will get many facilities like early booking, refunds on the cancelation, deals, offers, etc.
Often passengers are not fully confirmed about their booking or due to reasons like health issues, weather issues, meetings get postponed, and they want to change the date and timing of the flight. You need to read below if you want to know detailed information about Turkish Airlines' rescheduling of the flight.
What is the Turkish Flight Change Policy?
The Turkish flight change policy plays an essential role as it will give the passengers whether they are eligible to change the flight or what amount they need to pay for changing the flight, and these policies are mentioned below.
- If the booking is made from the official website of Turkish Airlines and passengers want to change the date and timings of the flight, they need to pay the charges; they can do it free of cost.
- If the passengers reschedule the flight after the free window, they will need to pay the charges.
- If the passenger books the flight using a voucher or miles, they can reschedule the flight without paying any charges.
- In case any medical emergency occurs with the passenger or in the family member of the passenger and the time left on the boarding date is less than 15 days. The passenger must show the medical certificate from the registered institution to the official representative of the Turkish airline. They can change the Turkish flight without paying any charges.
- If the passenger book the flight forms any official representative of Turkish airlines and then wants to reschedule the flight, in that case, they need to contact them to reschedule the flight.
- If the passenger's flight is delayed by Turkish airlines due to technical issues or fewer staff, then the passenger can reschedule the flight free of cost.
- If Turkish airlines delay the flight due to any political issues, weather issues, or other unavoidable issues and then the passenger wants to reschedule the flight, in that case, they will have to pay the charges.
Reschedule a flight with Turkish Airlines
- Visit the official website of Turkish airlines. https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-us/
- After this, you must open the manage booking section on the screen.
- Next, you must fill out the passenger's last name and booking reference number and submit the details.
- Now on the new page, your booking will be open; you need to select the reservation you want to reschedule.
- After this, you must click on reschedule flight section, open the calendar, and select the new date.
- Following this, you can see all the available flights for that date; you need to select any of them and save them. Further, you need to go to the payment section and if there are any payments available, then pay them by using a card or other online modes.
- Last you will get a confirmation message of rescheduling the flight on the given contact number and registered email id.
How much does it cost to change your flight on Turkish Airlines?
- The cost depends upon the seat type and destination; if the passenger goes to an international destination, they must pay around 30% of their flight ticket cost.
- If the passenger goes to any domestic destination and wants to change the Turkish airline flight, then the passenger will have to pay the 25% of the flight fare as the flight changing fee.
Can I change my flight date on a Turkish airline?
Yes, Turkish airlines allow the passenger to change the flight date; in some cases, they will not charge a fee from the passenger to make the changes. But if the passenger wants to change the flight, they can do it if the time left on the boarding date is more than seven days; if the time left on the boarding date is less than seven, then the passenger will not be able to reschedule the flight.
How much does it cost to change your flight date with Turkish Airlines?
The passenger needs to pay the fee for changing the flight date between 100USD to 120USD if they book a seat in standard class; if they select the seat in business or premium class, then they have to pay the charges of around 125USD to 140 USD.
The earlier steps will help you know about Turkish airlines changing flight dates online. Still, suppose you have any concerns, you can also contact the official Turkish Airlines representative at 1 (800) 874-8875.
How do I speak to someone at Turkish Airlines?
How can I change my name on a Turkish Airlines ticket?
How to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
What is a Turkish Airlines Voucher?
How can I get a refund on Turkish Airlines?
How can I cancel my Turkish airline ticket?