What is a Turkish Airlines Voucher?
Basically, Turkish Airlines vouchers are discount vouchers or promo codes given to the passengers as compensation when they cancel their flight tickets, or the flight is canceled by the airline. Like any other airline, Turkish Airlines consist of different amenities like Turkish airlines voucher useful for the passengers in various ways. It is even considered by travelers to reserve flight tickets for a memorable journey.
Various passengers are credited with the vouchers or promo codes in their travel accounts that they want to redeem. Sometimes they are not aware of the Turkish Airlines voucher use and want to know the steps to use them.
How do I use my Turkish Airlines voucher?
The users can use them for reserving flight tickets for their future journeys. Travelers can use the travel vouchers for reserving or purchasing flight tickets on the airline. The steps are as follows in the below section:
Steps to use travel vouchers of Turkish Airlines:
The initial step the travelers should be to open the official site of Turkish Airlines on any of their favorite internet browsers.
After that, go to the right top corner of the page, and click on the ‘booking’ option.
- A dashboard will appear on the screen where travelers have to enter the arrival and departure destination, with the number of travelers, date, and type of flight tickets.
- Click on the ‘search button.’ A new page will appear on the screen.
- Select the flight as per your choice, and go to its detail page where passengers have to enter their details like names, contact details, and addresses of the passengers. Click on the ‘continue’ option.
- On the payment page, travelers will see the ‘ redeem voucher section. Tap on it and enter the voucher number on it. Your voucher will redeem when passengers reserve the flight tickets and get the extra discount for the flight purchase.
How to redeem the Turkish Airlines voucher?
The passengers can Turkish airlines voucher-request for even changing or upgrading their flight seats. As the charges of changing fight tickets or upgrading seats are high. The steps to redeem them are as follows:
- Open the official site of Turkish Airlines, and click on the ‘manage my trip’ section on the home screen of the airline.
- Enter the valid information on the tab about the tickets and the last name of the passenger.
- Click on the change flight tickets section, and details appear on the screen.
- Make the changes to the details and click on the continue button. Enter the voucher code or number on the payment page and redeem them for a discount on charges.
- Your flight tickets will be exchanged, and Turkish Airlines vouchers will also get redeemed by the airline.
How long are Turkish Airlines vouchers valid?
When the queries are asked about the exact date for Turkish Airlines' voucher expiration, it may vary when the vouchers were credited to the customer's accounts. Often the credited voucher's validity is for a maximum of two years from the credited date of the vouchers. If passengers have not used their promo codes or vouchers on time, they will expire. Travelers need to use them to get more discounts on their flight tickets.
Here is the process applicable for the users to redeem Turkish Airlines vouchers for booking flight tickets or changing flight tickets through grabbing discounts. For more information, ask the customer service of Turkish Airlines by dialing toll-free 1 (800) 874-8875.
How do I speak to someone at Turkish Airlines?
How can I change my name on a Turkish Airlines ticket?
How to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
How can I change my flight date on Turkish Airlines?
How can I get a refund on Turkish Airlines?
How can I cancel my Turkish airline ticket?