How can I change my Turkish Airlines flight?
Let's assume that you have planned to travel with Turkish Airlines and you also got your reservation made with this Airline by online procedure. But now you notice that your scheduled trip date is not flexible for your pre-planned tour. Thus, in that case, you want to change your Turkish Airlines flight date, which is possible to get done with several mediums available, and in case you want to know about such adequate conditions to change the date on Turkish Airlines, then read the following passage.
Change Turkish Airlines flight date online:
The first and easiest way to change Turkish airline flight dates is online through the official website. So read the passage appropriately to reschedule the ticket date online.
- Go to the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Now, select the manage booking/check-in tab.
- Herein enter the booking reference number along with the passenger's last name and click on the continue option.
- Next, choose your booking and tap over modify option by the date field.
- After this, your previously reserved booking with Turkish Airlines will get canceled automatically, and you will receive a confirmation email or text message.
- Then, you have to select the calendar available on the same page and select the next preferable travel date.
- According to this preference, you have new flight tickets to choose from.
- Select the ticket and if any payment reflects, pay accordingly and get through with a confirmation email for a new change date.
Thus, with the help of the online method, you can choose a new flight date.
Change Turkish Airlines flight date via phone service
You can call a customer service executive by dialing the Turkish airline's phone number 1-800-874-8875 and speak with an expert for flight date change concerns and get immediate assistance.
How much does it cost to change the flight date to Turkish Airlines?
Passengers who want to reschedule their travel date with Turkish airlines will have to pay for the change. According to the terms and conditions, the flight change fees may change accordingly, but the cost is generally $200-$400 for long-haul flights. If a passenger wants to perform date modifications, the passenger will have to pay 70% of the ticket fare as a change fee.
Turkish airlines flight change policy:
The main highlights of Turkish airline's flight change policy are listed below; for your help, you just have to read it and get references accordingly.
- The main point, according to Turkish Airlines' change flight policy, is if the passenger hasn't bought the ticket from the official website, ticket counter or by any other Turkish channel, then the passenger will have to pay the entire amount as a change fee.
- Furthermore, one more point to remember is that passengers can effortlessly make changes to flight date less than 24 hours from the departure of the flight, and note in case you make date changes on the same day of departure, the Airline will charge the entire ticket value.
How do I speak to someone at Turkish Airlines?
How can I change my name on a Turkish Airlines ticket?
How to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
What is a Turkish Airlines Voucher?
How can I get a refund on Turkish Airlines?
How can I cancel my Turkish airline ticket?