How can I change my Westjet ticket date?
WestJet Airlines has enveloped its services and facilities in such a way that it has become such a fantastic travel package that every customer wishes to avail of for their trip. If you have booked a flight with Westjet but due to some situation you are unable to travel on the booking date and want to make changes to the flight date. So, you need to only get on the official website of WestJet airlines, and then you will have to follow the steps below as per the official website change section.
Steps to reschedule WestJet flight online:
- You need to get on the official website of WestJet by using your device's local search engine. https://www.westjet.com
- Now you select the manage flight option.
- Once you enter this section, enter the passenger's last name and booking reference code within the given fields.
- On the very next page, choose the booking wish to make changes to.
- Open your booking, and there you have to select the change flight button.
- After that, you will get the option to change the date, time, class, and destination.
- Ahead click on the search button.
- Now, select a new flight that might be suitable for your travel.
- After the changes, you need to make the payment if available, and once the payment is made, you will receive the confirmation email on your registered email address.
- Note that if you bought a new ticket and want to make changes to it, you can do it within 24 hours, and you will get it for free, and if you cross the risk-free time zone, you will have to pay the charges.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, you will quickly and effortlessly learn to change WestJet flights online because the most brilliant method to change flight tickets is online ways only because offline, you might take more time, and it will not be effective at all.
What is the WestJet flight change policy?
- As per WestJet airline's flight change policy, if the passenger needs urgent change after buying the ticket, then you can use manage to book, and you will not get charged with change cost.
- If you have downgraded your flight fare, you will get a refund.
- According to police, if you are making a flight change, you must ensure that the next flight you select must be chosen with the same destination.
- Lastly, if you need to not change your flight and want a refund, then you have to fill up the refund form within 24 hours.
How much does it cost to change a WestJet ticket?
Though, if you bought a non-refundable flight ticket after departure at WestJet airline, you might have to pay the change flight fee, which will start from $100 to $600 per passenger.
If you booked a domestic flight ticket and you wish to change to a non-refundable flight, then for the change, you might have to pay a fee of $200 per passenger. Finally, WestJet airlines offer flight change quite smoothly at zero cost, but in urgent cases, you will have to pay a flight change fee that would be at least $30 per passenger.
Henceforth, if you really need expert help with Westjet flight ticket change, then it would be convenient to use Westjet customer service phone number 1-866-693-7853 where you will find immediate help from Westjet live representative.
- How do I get a refund from WestJet?
- How Do I Talk To A WestJet Agent?
- How Do I Cancel A WestJet Reservation?
- WestJet Baggage Policy
- How Do I Request A Call Back To WestJet?
- How Do I Contact WestJet Outside Of Canada?
- How do I connect to Westjet?
- How do I call WestJet from Canada?
- How to Change My Name On A WestJet Flight?
- How Do I Upgrade Seat On WestJet?
- How do I get my WestJet boarding pass?
- How do I get a hold of someone at WestJet?
- Know the cheapest day of the week to book a WestJet flight