WestJet has ensured that customer can upgrade their booking at any time. For that, you only need to adhere to all the conditions mentioned in the policy. Once you have satisfied every policy, your upgrade will be entirely free of cost. To know the proper procedure to upgrade seat on WestJet, you must follow the step-by-step guide below.
Online process to upgrade seat on WestJet Airways
- Head to the WestJet Airlines official website. https://www.westjet.com/en-lc
- Click on the "Manage Booking" option.
- Enter the WestJet flight code and the passenger last name then click on the search button.
- You'll see the reservation you have made.
- Open the booking and click the button to "upgrade seat" according to your preferences.
- Now make the seat selection. Once you have chosen the centre of your preference, your issue will be fixed shortly.
WestJet seat upgrade terms and conditions
The WestJet seat upgrade policy is mentioned below. Must go through with these policies before going through the procedure of making the upgrade.
- You need to ensure that you have made the upgrade of your seat within twenty-four hours of the booking. Once you have followed the twenty-four hours window, you'll be able to avoid the cost of upgrading successfully.
- If you have made the booking on the official website of WestJet, then you can make the upgrade yourself. However, if a travel agency created your booking, you need to connect with rhythm to get the promotion.
- You'll be able to choose only from those seats which are left.
To make the WestJet free seat upgrade, you must stick to the abovementioned policies. Then you can avoid the fee.
Do you have to pay for seat selection on WestJet?
Yes, you need to pay $30 for the seat selection. However, the exact cost can also be more at times because it also depends on your seat and the package you have chosen.
The best way to upgrade seats on WestJet for free is to ensure you stick to the twenty-four hours policy. Once you have completed the changes or the upgrade within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged for the promotion.
How can I get a free upgrade on WestJet?
You can get a free upgrade on WestJet, if you can upgrade the booking within twenty-four hours of the reservation. Once you have fulfilled this condition, you will not be charged for the upgrade you will make.
Do WestJet's preferred seats have more legroom?
If you have upgraded to a better seat, you will undoubtedly get more legroom. You only need to ensure that you have chosen the right path to connect with customer service. For example - if you have upgraded from economy to the WestJet premium seats, you will undoubtedly get better legroom. You only need to ensure you have walked through the information regarding the premium seat and the economy provided ahead.
What are the differences between economy and premium economy on WestJet?
Both the Premium economy and the economy have some benefits. You only need to ensure that you have made the booking after going through the correct information. All the essential details and the differences between the economy and the premium economy are given below.
If you have made the booking of the premium economy, then you'll get the advantage of beverages and snacks if your flight is more than two and a half hours time length.
- You'll have the benefit of two checked baggage.
- You're going to get the priority check-in.
- Including that, you'll also get the security screening and boarding facility.
- Your comfort will be the top priority, which is why you will get the facility of blankets and soft pillows.
- For entertainment, you'll have the facility of an 11.6-inch touchscreen monitor.
- You'll get internet access for free.
- You'll have a USB power source. Through that, you'll be able to charge your phone and other gadgets.
Does WestJet premium get lounge access?
The Silver, Platinum, and Gold WestJet members will have the lounge's facility. Premium economy members will not get the lounge facility for free. However, art some selected airports, you might get this facility.
Is the premium economy on WestJet worth it?
Yes, there is no doubt that if you're moving from the basic economy to the premium economy, you'll be able to get many more facilities. The WestJet premium seats are much bigger and more comfortable than the basic economy. You'll have more options regarding food, beverages, entertainment, etc. This clearly shows that the Premium class is worth it.
- How do I get a refund from WestJet?
- How Do I Talk To A WestJet Agent?
- How can I change my Westjet flight?
- How Do I Cancel A WestJet Reservation?
- WestJet Baggage Policy
- How Do I Request A Call Back To WestJet?
- How Do I Contact WestJet Outside Of Canada?
- How do I connect to Westjet?
- How do I call WestJet from Canada?
- How to Change My Name On A WestJet Flight?
- How do I get my WestJet boarding pass?
- How do I get a hold of someone at WestJet?
- Know the cheapest day of the week to book a WestJet flight