How do I get money back from WestJet?
WestJet understands that the schedule of people may change at any time, so to lure customers, they need to have a flexible cancellation and refund policy. WestJet allows you to cancel your flight and apply for a refund. If you are looking for a WestJet refund, then you need to be aware of the terms and conditions of the refund policy. Most provisions of the refund policies are lenient and provide enough flexibility to their customers where they can easily apply for a refund. There are two ways of getting a refund. You can get a refund online or with the assistance of customer service.
Ways to request a refund from West Airlines
Procedure for getting a refund from Westjet
The online process of getting a refund is convenient. It is a hassle-free task. You must follow the given steps to get a refund online:
- You have to log in to the website of WestJet. www.westjet.com
- Then, select “Manage Booking.”
- Now, you need to fill in the necessary details like your booking confirmation number and your last name to open your itinerary details.
- Select “Edit Flight.”
- Here select “Cancel and change.”
- You must cancel the Westjet flight first to get a refund.
- Pay the flight cancellation fee if required.
- You have to fill out the Westjet refund form to get your money back.
How do I contact WestJet for a refund?
You can also get a refund with the assistance of customer service. You have to dial 1-866-693-7853 and ask them for a refund by directly talking to the Westjet live agent. They will provide a refund according to the Westjet refund policy. You have to provide them with your itinerary details, and then they will apply for a refund. You can choose any of the two ways according to your needs and comfort.
WestJet refund policy
If you want to make the process of a refund easier, then you must be acquainted with their refund policy. Following are the terms and conditions of the refund policy:
- If you cancel your WestJet flight within 24 hours of reservation, then you will get a full refund. You do not have to pay the cancellation charges at all.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours, then you are required to pay the cancellation charges, and you will get a deducted refund.
- If your flight has been canceled by the airline, they will also provide a refund.
- If your WestJet flight has been delayed by more than five hours, you can get a refund or board their next flight.
- Only the refundable tickets will be provided a refund.
- If you have a non-refundable or partially refundable ticket, you will get no refund or a partial refund.
- Disabled persons and infants under one year are eligible for a full refund.
- If you cancel your flight three hours before its scheduled departure, then your entire booking amount will be seized, and you will not be provided any refund.
If you look at the refund policies, you will find that the terms and conditions of the policies are simple and customer-friendly. You have the provision of getting a full refund also. You must fill out westjet refund request form as early as you can to avoid paying hefty cancellation charges. The policy has been formed to expand its customer base.
How long does a refund from WestJet take?
- The refund will take around 7 business days if you have made the payment from a credit card.
- If you have paid from other sources, the refund will take around 20 business days.
- You must fill out the refund form as early as possible, so you do not have to wait for a very long time.
You can easily get a refund for the original payment you used during the booking. You can easily make a Westjet refund request, and they will provide you with a refund according to their refund policy.
How long before a WestJet flight can you cancel?
- They provide you with the facility to cancel your flight right after booking. So if you want to cancel your flight, you must do it within 24 hours of booking. You are not required to pay the cancellation charges if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking.
- You can cancel your flight three hours before its scheduled departure. You cannot cancel your flight if less than three hours remain before its departure.
Can I get a full refund from WestJet?
It is very convenient to get a full refund. But, you must be familiar with their refund policy. If you cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking, you will get a full refund. You can quickly get reimbursement from WestJet if they have canceled your flight. They will not deduct any cancellation charges from your refund. In these situations, you are eligible to get a full refund.
Does WestJet offer refundable tickets?
The airline offers refundable tickets that are more flexible and provide you security in times of cancellation and delays. If you look at WestJet cancellation refund, you will find that you will not get any refund if you have a non-refundable ticket. Refundable tickets are expensive, but they provide security during flight cancellations.
How much will WestJet reimburse?
- You have to pay the cancellation charges. Once the cancellation charges and other applicable government taxes are deducted, you will get a refund.
- You have to pay the cancellation charges of sound $ 290 to $ 700.
Do I get my money back if WestJet cancels my flight?
You will get a full refund if the airline cancels your flight. They provide refunds in either cash or vouchers.
It is pretty convenient to cancel your flight and apply for a refund. You will only get a refund on the refundable ticket. If you want to know the WestJet refund processing time, it is between seven to twenty days. You can get a refund online or with the assistance of customer service. You must follow the terms and conditions of the refund policy to get a hassle-free refund.
- How Do I Talk To A WestJet Agent?
- How can I change my Westjet flight?
- How Do I Cancel A WestJet Reservation?
- WestJet Baggage Policy
- How Do I Request A Call Back To WestJet?
- How Do I Contact WestJet Outside Of Canada?
- How do I connect to Westjet?
- How do I call WestJet from Canada?
- How to Change My Name On A WestJet Flight?
- How Do I Upgrade Seat On WestJet?
- How do I get my WestJet boarding pass?
- How do I get a hold of someone at WestJet?
- Know the cheapest day of the week to book a WestJet flight